Electrostatic painting is a cost-effective and durable way to refinish just about any metal surface. Whether you’re looking to repaint the metal fence around your home or want to refurbish an excavator, electrostatic painting can make anything made out of metal look like it’s new again.
If you’re interested in hiring electrostatics painters in Auburn, NH, you’ve already made a smart decision. Now let us help you make another. Not all electrostatic painting contractors are the same, so it’s important to know what to look for before you hire someone. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right electrostatic painters in Auburn, NH for your next project:
- Experience: Nothing beats experience. Electrostatic painting is a craft that requires attention to detail and professional skill—the kind of skill that is only gained through practice. When choosing an electrostatic painting contractor, look for someone who has been in business for a while and has a history of doing a variety of different projects.
- Prep procedures: When choosing a contractor, ask about their prep process. Electrostatic painting provides some of the most durable results, but only when the metal surface is prepped properly. Prepping the metal surface requires the right skill and equipment. Ideally, your contractor should employ some form of sandblasting to remove old paint, dirt and other debris from the metal surface so the electrostatic paint can adhere properly.
- Licensing and insurance: As with any other type of contractor, you’ll want to make sure that your electrostatic painting contractor is trained to do the job and is insured in case of any damages or accidents. Being insured is not only a sign of a responsible and trustworthy business, but it is also necessary to ensure compensation to you for any damages and to protect the contractor from liability.
- References: Any contractor that has been in business for even a couple years should have references to provide. If a contractor isn’t ready to give you references when you ask for them, it’s best to just move on to the next candidate. Contractors without references usually don’t have them because they are either not as experienced as they claim to be or they have a history of doing substandard work.
- Employees: When hiring an electrostatic painting service, it’s best to choose one that hires its employees versus one that only works with subcontractors. A service that has its own employees can ensure a high quality of work and also be held responsible when things go wrong. With subcontractors, it can be hard to pin down who is responsible for the quality of the work.
No matter what your metal painting project may entail, electrostatic painting is the smart way to revamp any metal surface. However, to ensure the quality and durability of your electrostatic paintjob, it’s important to hire the right contractor. By taking into consideration the few tips we’ve mentioned, you can be sure that you are getting the best possible electrostatic painters in Auburn, NH. To work with an experienced, highly qualified team, we hope you’ll get in touch with ARC Electrostatic Painting today.
Categorised in: Electrostatic Painters
This post was written by Writer